Saturday, September 04, 2004

Forced into it...

I've decided to sign up because I can't make a comment on friend's blog without doing so. Besides, this might be a good opportunity for me to start writing again. God knows I need to the outlet for all this pent-up emotions these past couple of weeks.
One of the reasons I've kept my distance from making my own weblog (yes, children, that's where the word comes from, shame on you for not knowing) is that I felt I wouldn't have anything interesting to write about. I'd probably forget (or worse, become indifferent) about this in a couple of weeks much like my Neopet. However, after reading some of my friends' yet-to-be-updated-since-2004-rolled-around, I decided I couldn't do much worse.
So, let me introduce myself. My name is Aldwin Christopher Baking Catral, but my friends just call me Aldwin. I'm 25 and I live in Las PiƱas City, Philippines. I like reading and writing stories (and sometimes, poetry). My current passion is role-playing games.
I work in Makati as a customer service representative for a company called PeopleSupport. It's a good company to work for if you're just starting out. But I've been here for 2 years now and I'm still at a step above an entry level position. I need a change so I've thought about quitting. But frankly, what else is out there except another call center? I've decided to stay - for now - because it's better than being a bum at home.
Well enough about that. I could go on about myself but what would I write in the future? Better to save it up until something catches my fancy...or my ire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home