Saturday, March 05, 2005

My Birthday Party

I know it's late but I've been busy. I should have put this up on the weekend after it happened but I was tired and had things to do. It's hard being a Supervisor Trainee. Anyway, here are the pictures. It was held on Feb. 12 at Friday's in Glorietta. Thanks to Arvin for securing us a seat there.

From left to right: Christine, Charles, and Bit. As you can see, they pretty much ate everything.

My officemate Iris and her fiancee, Miro

From left to right: Tobie, Sam and Ina. Such a happy threesome.

My Birthday Cake. First time in 15 years.

The discussion continues. On the far right is Paula.

From left to right: Ina, Paula, Chris, Thea and Sam.

From left to right: Thea, Sam, Ted, Bit, Charles and Tobie looking like he suffered a stroke.

All in all, I had a great time. Thanks for coming, people! I hope we can do it again next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

I did suffer a stroke!
Probably caused by that cute friend of yours. Ak.. wait, they've got boyfriends right?

Sigh.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy belated belated belated!!!!!


rach

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home