Friday, March 18, 2005

Wrong on So Many Levels

For my birthday, I received the most unexpected (as well as the most expensive gift) I have ever had in my adult life. Sam - may gay friend - bought me a year's subscription to FHM...after days of worrying that my mom would burn it as soon as it was delivered to our home.

For those of you who don't know, FHM (For Him Magazine) is a publication for straight men. Now do you see the irony?



It took me a while to convince Sam to pose with the magazine. Mainly because he felt that "it was wrong on so many levels". LOL But I managed to catch him in the act.

Of course, he had to wash his hands afterwards. Something about getting infected with hetrosexuality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

I am more shocked that you went into the restroom with Sam...
















...with a camera.

Kayo ha!
heheh

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home