Saturday, March 26, 2005

Back in the Game



By sheer luck, a change in schedule allowed me to play a game with the guys again for one day. This week, we decided to forego the scheduled Robotech and play a one-shot game of Mage: the Sorcerer's Crusade set in the Medeival Ages.

I have to admit that I've stayed away from this game because I found the system...hard; I was right. I played an Arabian Void Explorer which is another word for "journeyman". I was part of a group that didn't belive in "magic" per se. Rather, we believed that things could be manipulated through certain probabilities and theorems. Turns out I shoudl have been a...well, I can't really remember. Oh, well.

I should really stick to Vampire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

taba ko na.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home