Monday, May 16, 2005

Update

I finally managed to upload some new articles for my website. I should have done it a long time ago but work has been keeping me busy. Other than what I have put below, here are a few other things:

- I watched Amityville Horror last Saturday with the Tropa. It's been a while since I've been scared like that.

- Spent my day off (Friday and Saturday) playing Giovanni Chronicles with the Tropa coz Tobie will be vacationing for a month in the US for a month.

- Speaking of the Giovanni Chronicles, I'm working on a Blog to Chronicle what happens in the game. Hope you visit it here.

- Didn't go to work. This is my first absence. I had a stomach ache that had me...well, I'd rather not disgust you.

Okay, that's about it. Hope you stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home