Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Dad



My dad came home after almost a decade in the US. He stayed with us for a month, April 8 to May 5. He brought home some chocoaltes and several pounds of beef. LOL
It was good to see that was doing well. He seemed happy to be home. He spent most of his time visitng relatives.

One of the most memorable things he did was read my palm. Dad has always been a fan of palmistry. Anyway, according to him:

1. I will be married/in a relationship 3 times but I won't have kids
2. I will be traveling between the US several times
3. I will gain, lose, gain, and lose a lot of money but I won't be poor
4. I am sexually loaded (LOL)

He read all of this thru my left palm. Apparently, the left is what you can gain; the right is what you are born with. But since your hands shed skin every 4 months, I should check again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home