Saturday, July 30, 2005

Burnt Out Again!

I will apologize in advance for 2 things: the fact I haven't updated in a while and that the updates aren't as well written as I thought they would be. These past few days have been very hard on me. Things have been piling up at work. I know I should be more organized to help lessen the stress and to get things done but I am so tired.

I'd rather not rant about what is happening at work. I do not want my co-workers reading it by some off chance. Also, I'd be violating some security protocol that I myself need to enforce. So let's leave at that, shall we?

I do have some good news: I am now officially a supervisor. My hard work (?) has finally paid off. But honestly, I don't feel like I made any effort to pass. Id id only what I thought I needed to do. That doesn't mean, however, that I am finsihing all that needs to be done. Which begs the question, will I fuck up this time around?

The other bit of good news is that I will still be able to play RPG with my friends. Our new schedule was just announced and I was able to retain my current one. I may be able to keep some of my current agents too. Here's hoping that the bad apples get thrown out and the good apples stay with in the barrel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay ang corny, ang tagal tagal di nag post tas ang onti ng updates... hmpf!!!!!!!


whopeeee!!! supervisor na!!!!! shet.. iba talaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!


- rachel

9:13 AM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Naks! Sup ka na!

Wheeeee!

*tambling tobie in joy..*

See you saturday for the game!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

Okay, you guys obviously need soemthing to do...

11:45 PM  
Blogger White Light said...

dude, congratulations !

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home