Friday, July 29, 2005

A Night Out at IO

People who have known me since college know that I don't go out that often. In fact, I would rather spend time at home reading a book or working on my blog. They'd be surprised to know that now that I'm working, I go out every weekend. Whether it's to spend time with my friends or just eat good food.


One such occassion was for me and my team from work to go out and have a night of fun at a KTV restaurant. We went to IO, the same place my previous team had gone last March. Although my team then was large (a total of 13) only six were able to go. We had fun and I was glad to be able to belt out some tunes. It's a shame that this was our one and only time to get out. But then, I think I should this with my future teams, maybe more than just once.


One funny thign I noted is that my voice shound horrible in a recording! Hahaha! You should hear it. It's nasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home