Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just one more year to get that watch

It's been 4 years since I started working for Peoplesupport. The anniversary came and went without anyone knowing except my batchmate. Milo will be sending an email to commemorate it. He always does, every year. Me, I don't really think we should make a big deal about it. But then, people should treasure these moments as they don't come around that often.

So what have I learned in my 4 years stay at PeopleSupport. Lots, really. I suspect that I would have learned them all eventually if I had worked at another company. Still, I shoudl count myself lucky that although I may not have the job I want, I'm better off than most people.

Speaking of which, I wonder where my other batchmates are. I still have some of them on Friendster. I admit, though, I've not kept in touch with them. Mainly because I've become complacent. They moved on to better things and that's kept them busy. I heard a few moved to the US and some got married and started families.

I wonder about my other agents too. Some of those that disappeared suddenly, but mostly those who said goodbye. I wonder if they are doing better; I think so as not a lot of them come back. I've wondered why I haven't left too, sometimes.

As silly a sit sounds, I wonder if they think of me and think of me fondly. Did they see me as a good supervisor or one who never gave a damn? It's good to know that the ones I still keep in touch with still think of me well. I guess I must be doing a good job, then.

Tomorrow, I'll be holding a meeting with my current group of agents. I'll be giving them updates and feedback like I always do. Sounds like a good way to start the week.

I'm rambling, aren't I? Not really how I pictured by 4th year anniversary article. But you get the idea, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home