Monday, July 10, 2006

Team Building



Last Wednesday, my boss Mike Montero treated us out to Dad's to celebrate our being the highest ranking shift in PS Manila. I had the dubious honor of arranging for it. We should have done it earlier except we wanted to make sure we had the most number of supervisors in the said event.

It felt weird having to tell them what to do (setting up the reservation, verifying how we would pay, telling them which colored plates to take, what food they could choose from...). I've always seen myself to be the most disorganized of the lot, doing things on the fly and not following my schedule.

We had a good time and a lot of good laughs. Mostly at my expense since I ate more than all of them. LOL It was good to get out of the office. I hope we can do it again soon.

Note: see the pics at the end of this blog too.





And, last Friday, I went out with my agents for a team building of our own. We ate, drank, talked, drank, laughed and drank some more. This had to be the most amount of alcohol I've consumed in one sitting in the last 5 years. We had tequila and vodka, mixed as margaritas and coffee and chocolate flavored mudslides. I didn't partake of the beer though.

I still don't like the taste of alcohol. Still, it was masked pretty well by the fact it was mixed with ice and condensed milk. The food, though simple, tasted great. It was fun to see my agents having fun. We don't get to do it too often at work.

Maybe we should do this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home