Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My Phone is Haunted!

My phone has been acting strange lately. The other day, I was checking to see if I received any text messages. The screen showed that there were none but I decided to look anyway. I tried accessing the Inbox but it replied, "Sim not ready". Having owned two phones before this one, I knew that this was a common glitch in the system. For some reason, it cannot detect the sim card even if it was inside the phone the whole time. All you can really do is turn it off and on again.

Anyway, I waited patiently for it to reboot and tried again. This time, I was able to open my Inbox but the messages did not show who they came from. Rather, it showed the first few words. This is usually a sign that either the number that had sent the text message was not in my directory or it cannot read the directory.

So I scanned through them, recognizing all except one. The message began with: What is your..., and continued with "...problem?" No phone number or time of message being sent. I exited the Inbox and tried to access it again. This time the phone diretory was working so I could see who had sent me text messages. But the message itself was gone. I tried looking for it in the Inbox, Sent Items, Archive, Folders. Heck, I even checked the MMS folder just to make sure. But there was just no sign of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

Actually, ther reason I'm asking what your old phone was is because I'm trying to help people wanting to buy something meet people who are wanting to sell something. Sort of like a broker.

Like right now, my brother wants to sell his old PDA which is a Palm Pilot IIIe, I think. SO I'm looking for people who might be interested.

As for why you're the topic of discussion here, just ask Tobie. He keeps bringing you up. :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home