Monday, September 20, 2004

Working on the Blog

Seeing that I've got the night free because of my change in schedule, I decided to work on my blog. It's been a while since I've coded using html. The last time was working on my website for the Amphion City Role-Playing Game. It was supposed to be part of PBEM (Play By EMail) game for my friends where they could visit to check up the progress of the game as well as pick up some clues. The game itself would happen via email.

Speaking of games, I was able to spend some time with my friends this Sunday. It's a good thing my schedule changed because I was beginning to miss them and our weekly RPG session. I've also thought about running a game for them too. With the new game system out, I'll be on equal footing with them. Basically, we can learn together.

We just had a dry run of the game the other night and it was fun. Some of the rules were a little confusing and hard to find. But we slowly got used to it. Stayed up for a whole 24 hours because of it (work and play).

Well, I really should be getting back to making my site look better. I see that Seth has decided to update his blog. Cool. Here's to making more updates and unload all that crap once in a while. You wouldn't want to suffer constipation. Hehehe!

Hope you can tell me what you think of the improvements, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home