Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Out of Shape

Early this morning around 1:30am, some officemates and I were pushing my friend's car down Valero Avenue so that it would jumpstart. After 3 tries and half a kilometer later, we managed to get the motor running. It left me breathless and cold - a strange feeling I was not accustomed to. Usually, I would be breathless and sweaty but the cool night air kept us from sweating.

But I realized that I was way out of shape. Though the other two guys were winded, they weren't heaving like I was. When they dropped me off at the bus stop, I felt sick and thirsty. I couldn't understand what I felt. It was as if my body couldn't sweat or find someway to compensate for the exertion.

As I got to work, I went to the company clinic and weighed myself. Two hundred and twenty-four pounds. Same as before. I found this curious because people have been commenting how thin I've gotten. Is it possible to be thinner without losing weight?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Too much sperm.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

And you would know this because...?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home