Wednesday, November 24, 2004

For 37 cents

I enjoy reading comics because, once in a while, I come across an idea or a statement that inspires me to write. Like this one.

Essentially, the question is, "If God already knows everything, do you need to tell Him?" My answer would be "yes". Not because He needs to know but because it's always a good idea to let Him know what's on your mind. And because our friends and family can't read our minds, then letting them know seems necessary.

Just imagine a world where no one said "I love you" because they assumed you would already know. Or a musician who didn't compose a song simply because everyone knew that love is a wonderful feeling. Or an artist who did not paint a picture because everyone knew that flowers were beautiful.

It's our way of reaching out to others and letting them know that they matter to us. For 37 cents, i think that's a bargain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home