Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sick at Home

I begged off work today. I wasn't feeling well when I woke up so I decided to call in sick. So here I am typing away and updating my blog. I'd like to apologize to my readers (few as you are) for not updating for such a long time. I've come to appoint in my life wherein I must set priorities and, unfortunately, blog-writing is the least of them.

I am amazed at how people find the time to update theirs in an almost daily basis. I would think that they have a lot of spare time on their hands but if that were the case, they wouldn't be writing anything new. I suppose, then, that it is higher up among their list of priorities than mine.

There is a saying I encountered in college that went something like: In college, you can do 3 things - sleep, study and party - but you will only have time to do 2. The choices I made were sleep and study. LOL

So what's happened to me lately? Read below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talagang tinagalan ko bago ako bumisita dito.. kse ang tagal tagal mong magupdate.. nakaka frustrate! hehehehehe

ang tawag dun, multi-tasking.. tingnan mo ko, write blog, study for test, text people, chat with people and answer emails all atthe same time.... whehehehe
and oh watch tv pala!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home