Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stepping on People and Grabbing My Ass


I went to a leadership training seminar over the weekend. I didn't really want to go because it meant having to forego my Saturday night RPG game. But I realized that this would be a good way to spend a weekend. It would be the last team building I'd have with my fellow supervisors. The fact that it was organized by the least liked person in the company didn't really make a difference.

So we did some tasks, got some stuff off our chest and managed to get some good food in the process. Some of the tasks were impossible - until we actually tried them. In which case, we realized that all we needed to do was pull our weights and get it done.

One of the tasks involved climbing a 20 foot wall with no ropes and no handholds. Pretty hard, especially since I had to depend on people to step on and pull me up. Never been so happy stepping on people and having my ass-grabbed by another guy.

Thought of some captions for the picture above.

  • All hail the wise ass!
  • We shall move him through the power of our mind.
  • If he can get over the wall, we all can!
  • Eeee! It's Brad Pitt! Someone grab his ass!

Okay, I've poked fun at myself enough. Time to stop making an ass of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home