Sunday, September 05, 2004

Blogging

I'm still experimenting in designing my blog. I've changed the template several times already but I think I'll stick with this one. I am partial to blue. If you've noticed, the text is in different colors. I've tried white, gray and red. I'm thinking if the color of the text should have any significance to the current mood. What do you think? For now, I think I'll stick to white.

I'm also using Arial at normal size for my font. I've thought about using smaller text because I tend to write long postings but it may be hard to read for the visualy impaired.

I've checked out my friends' blog sites. I wish I knew enough html to program my blog manualy. But my knowledge is limited to Dreamweaver and FrontPage. When I get home, maybe I could tweak it a little. What I really want to do is add a list of links I'm interested in such as my friends website and some webcomics. I think I'll transfer the code from here to an HTML editor, make the alterations, then put it back here. That could work. Or maybe I'll just ask my friends how they made theirs.

I'm still wondering how honest I will be when I write on this blog. I intend to tell people about it but in doing so, I might inadvertantly mention something better left unsaid. I don't like hurting people, especially people I know. It goes against my nature. If I were anonymous, it wouldn't be so bad. I guess I'll just have to write those tantilazing tidbits as blind items or incomplete sentences. Hahaha!
You know what else is funny? Everytime I visit my blog, I half-expect something new to be published - even though I am the only who has access to it. Weird...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Coolness!

Be reading this often. That you can be assured.
:-)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

I wonder why? Hmm...

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home