Sunday, October 03, 2004

Waiting for you

Why doe sit feel like I'm always waiting?

Ever since I decided that I was ready for a romantic relationship, I've felt that I'm just waiting around. I'm not waiting for The One to land on my lap and start having an affair, but rather waiting for the person to get to where I am now emotionally.

It sort of feels like I'm at crest of a hill along a a worn path. I'm standing there, waiting for her to come take my hand so we can begin the journey together. I want to show her something beyond the horizon. Something wonderful and magical. But she's some distance away, unsure and afraid of making the trip.

I've already found someone I would like to become more intimate with but it seems that circumstance conspires against it. She's too distracted by things going on in her life and too depressed because of those same things. I've tried my best to bring her out of her mood. But in truth, the only person who can bring her out is herself.

All I can really do is be there for her when she needs me and wait to see if she does decide to join me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Sometimes you must learn to just let someone fly. You must always know how long to stay and when to go. Remember that if it is meant to be it will happen, but don't waste your time waiting around for someone who can't seem to appreciate you. Because sometimes if we get stuck waiting for someone, we let bigger and better things get away. I'm always praying that things will work out as you want them to because that's the least you deserve. I'll leave this posting anonymous because I think you'll figure out who it is. Love you, buddy!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

Of course I know who you are. I recognize your voice! LOL

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hunny long time no chat.......hope u finally find the happiness and love u desire *hugs* take care loads of huggles lorraine (italk2u)

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I knew you would recognize my voice. You're a smart cookie!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

Wow! I never expected to see you here! How are you, Lorraine?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home