Sunday, June 27, 2010

Angry Man

I realized that I've been spending a lot of time being angry. Thinking about what could have been and what should have been. I get pissed off by a lot of things, mostly by what other people do. Not just strangers but friends and family as well. So far, I can name only a few who haven't pissed me off one way or another. And although I hold no grudge, I find it harder and harder to find a way to hide it or control it from bubbling to the surface.

There are a lot of things I wish I could change but can't. No, maybe "can't" is not the right word. Maybe won't or shouldn't is more appropriate. Simply because I don't want to get out of my comfort zone. I prefer the devil I know over the devil I don't know. And I'm too lazy to get myself out of the rut.

Shit. I really ought to get my ass in gear and get a 5 year plan set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home