Thursday, October 07, 2004

Love or Lust

I recently had an opportunity to end my membership with the VIP*. She wanted me to do it. Heck, she practically begged me to do it. But I said no. Why?

Was it because of a patriarchial organization's belief we should reserve ourselves until marriage?

Was it because of my fear of bringing life into this world when I was not ready to take care of it?

Was it because I didn't want to do it in a cheap motel where dozens of people have done it before?

No. I refused because of the stupidest, most naive reason of all. I denied an easy way to get off because a part of me is still hoping I'll find the one person who will appreciate the fact I waited for her. Someone I don't even know. Someone who may or may not exist.

Whoever you are, I hope you were worth it...


*VIP - Virgins for an Indefinite Period

5 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Whoa


And if she isn't
I am sure Sam is.

:-)

Love you buddy.
Glad to know you're of sterner stuff. Values man. Something you should never underestimate. You were not being naive. You were being truthful to yourself.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(O_o)

Wow!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Not to mention, there's always men.
That way you can still be a virgin, but get your rocks off.

Hahahahahah!!!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

Uh, how about no!?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's always Sami...if he's still willing to have you after this revelation that is.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home