Sunday, October 31, 2004

Make-up!

It's funny how make-up can make an older woman look younger and a younger woman look older. Then, there are some instances that make-up will only turn you into a cheap prostitute or a Halloween character. LOL

I've always admired girls/women who don't need make-up to look good. I prefer the natural look. Later, I found out that the "natural look" still makes use of cosmetics but at a bare minimum: powder and lip gloss.

There's this girl at work who I think is pretty. But one day, she came to work with make-up on. It was faint; blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. I stared at her for a while. I guess she got annoyed and asked me why I was looking at her. So I told her I preferred her without the make-up.

She gave me a weird look and walked away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think when it comes to make up it all depends on whether or not a woman knows how to wear it. You can't simply smear some eye shadow on, you have to have some technique to it. Like you said, even the natural look requires some cosmetics. I mean, personally, I have to at least curl my eye lashes and wear some mascara every day otherwise I look like I'm still half asleep. Just throwing in my two cents! -Rosie

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home