Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Good, the Bad and the Artist

There's this show on MTV called "Room Raiders". In it, a contestant would enter and look through the rooms of the different dates he could meet. It is a good concept. It gave you an idea of what kind of a person you would be meeting without having to judge them by their looks.

In the episode I saw, the three girls he had to choose from were called the good girl, the artistic girl and sexy girl. In the latter's room, he found fragrant lotions, skimpy underwear and a vibrator! LOL If I had been in his place, I would have chosen her!

But now that I think about it, I guess I would have chosen the good girl. I'd be too afraid that the sexy girl and I would have little in common. Same goes with the artistic girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home