Monday, September 06, 2004

Going to Tagaytay

I'm at the office right now. Tomorrow morning, I will be heading for Tagaytay with some officemates as a team-building activity. I've brought a digital camera and some toiletries (I'll be spending the night here since we're leaving at 7am and I get off work at 1am). The toiletries I bought: a small soap, a packet of shampoo, deoderant, shaving razor and alcohol amounted to less than P100 at Mini-Stop. Cool

It's been a while since I've been to Tagaytay. If you haven't been there, you should go. It's the closest thing to Baguio here in the south. It'll be nice to get away from it all even, if only for a while. Good thing there was allocation for leave from work on Tuesday. But it's never really hard to file for leave on a weekday.

I'll be taking some pictures and uploading it here as soon as I get home tomorrow evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

OOOh!

This is it!
Will cast a wonderous Sidereal Socialize charm to ensure destiny and force the Constellation of the Lovers that you will get laid!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Aldwin Christopher said...

And just how much essence will that cost? I doubt you have ENOUGH essence to make that happen! LOL

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home